Current Job Listing
As a service to our local ASQ Members, the Section provides information on job opportunities.
If you have information on job opportunities you would like to share with other ASQ members, please e-Mail the information as a MS Word document to the ASQ1106 Webmaster. Please include a close date for the accepting applications for your position(s). Click here to e-mail Job Announcement.
Quality System Coordinator
NN, Inc, Erwin, TN
Posted December 20, 2018
Reports To: Quality Director
Physical Demand Level: Low
FLSA Status (US only): Non-Exempt
Maintains quality documentation system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains all quality system documentation, such as policies, procedures, forms, and records.
- Responsible for returned goods analysis, including tracking, problem resolution, and credits.
- Serves as a member of the internal audit team.
- Creates and maintains databases to track internal and external audit information.
- Coordinates and distributes quality reports.
- Maintains electronic customer specification system.
- Maintains customer print and specification files.
- Maintains customer satisfaction scorecard ratings on monthly basis.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or the ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Once initially qualified, the employee’s continuing competency is appraised during the 90-day introductory period. Long term competency is evaluated by the supervisor using work quality and continuous training as deemed necessary.
Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Must be able to verbally express thoughts and information to top management and/or customers.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
INTERACTION/ INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this sedentary job, the employee is frequently required to communicate with others; is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, handle or feel, and/or reach. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly exposed to a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates’ degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years’ experience in a quality systems or internal auditing environment may be substituted for the above educational requirement.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, vendors, customers, and auditors.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply basic reasoning skills, and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Internal auditor training is required. ASQ CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) and experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is preferred.
To inquire about this employment opportunity, please contact Joe Kirkpatrick at joe.kirkpatrick@Americas.Tsubaki-Nakashima.com